Sunday, January 25, 2009

A miserable past

it was just 2 days ago when i realised that my ex already got a new bf almost 2 months ago..it was kind of a shock actually but i don really mind.i though i would be sad and down but to my surprise i didnt.instead i felt normal just dissapointed.as usual what she said and she do are NEVER same!oh well its new year eve already HAPPY CNY LOL!she kept on msg me asking unneseccary question such as did u reject me on friendster?i did actually because after we break she DELETED me from friendster!but im not that small hearted..i just cant seem to forget the past.i dont know why especially not after i know what she did now..oh watever ive decided that i will move on long ago..maybe find a new love soon or later maybe dono when haha!it all depend on fate..i think.

well gtg pray already.get scold liao bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment