Thursday, February 26, 2009

Penang trip & sunway~




Yesterday i went to penang with my friends..although it is only 5 people its still enjoyable especially at redbox...i sing and shout but i still can talk normally hehe..i got a high stamina for voices hehe..well anyway i kind of lazy to write so..see the pictureszz lo..went to eat then bistro at nite tats all nth much..

today..hmm..well we went out to see movies with 8 people lols..kind of fun..but something yet makes me angry again...one of my friends suppose to come for movie and she say no at the last minute coz she say she lazy go out..i really speechless about that and it hurts my heart that as a friend she dont even give face..well what pass is pass..haha..after a long time din see 'her' i though my feelings gone but i still like her..haiz..seeing one of my best friends having quite a trouble in love hehe dono la see 1st ba..

No comments:

Post a Comment