Monday, May 11, 2009

Life~

I went to my old and best frens house to pray her dad..her dad just pass away last week after a long fight with cancer..i pitied her and it kind of make me sad because it reminds me of my past..where my dad passed away too haha..but it is a long history already..forget it!this is life..no choice wan!
the next is my best fren!aka meepo...some know some don know..hmm he is having kind of a lot of prob..not feeling well..lol kind of worried to him..he is kind of same with me actually except for thinking..our health prob almost same for the most part lol..this week is a busy week for me..will be going to penang for the preparation of orientation!YahoO!cant wait for it..can experience new things and..of coz...see..AHEM...wat boys do...lol!!u guys shud know~~


ok times up!3.10am now..nid sleep..going penang later again..WOO~byes

No comments:

Post a Comment