Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cny Activities~

1st Day

1st day,as usual go first to grandpa house for reunion and then collect angpows,after that went back home and thats it for the 1st day LoL.

2nd Day

The next day,i went to my aunties house to have lunch with the family and it was nice.but i was tired though.and kinda not in the mood for new year which i wonder why =,=.at night i went to Tang house and meet up with a couple of my close friends too!we gambled and i lose till almost pengsan lol..



3rd Day

For the 3rd day its interesting,my uncle and aunts came to my house for lunch and after that we went through all the really old photos which is so nice and brings back a lot of memories.that includes the picture of me 10 years ago LoL!At night i went out with King Loong for BKT(bak Kut Teh) and we gayed rest of the night HAHA!

For The 4th day i write next post coz a lot update for it.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment