Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1 Week Holiday



Hello guys!its been 5 days since my trip to KL.I watched Resident Evil last Saturday,its very nice and i may watch it again on Thursday in 3-D.This holiday is kinda boring,well got nothing to do except staying at home.I even started to watch Korean drama-Tree Of Heaven.Its very nice and interesting.But then sad at the same time Lol.Dramas~Today i received my 1st birthday present ,u can see from the picture above!=)..The present is a mystery though haha!but i really like it.Alright I'm going back to kampar this sunday to start my sem 2.Before that i will have to face my exam result.I'm really scare of the result and feel so stressed about it.I try not to thing about it but it just keep on coming back..Sighs~I really really hope i will pass everything except my maths though =(..Anyway no use worrying,we will see on that day..Oh on 20th which is my 1st day of class is my birthday =) I think i would get a surprise or something haha.Hopefully i will enjoy it but then if my results are bad i think i wont be able to enjoy it already =.=...Man~Bad timing haha.

Currently I'm without hand phone..My final hope,the old phone died on me just now..I got so frustrated and stunned! zzz~So to contact me is only through Facebook or msn for now.I think that's pretty much all for now.I'm gonna go continue my movie then off to bed!Thx for reading lol.this post are just a short update.Take care~

No comments:

Post a Comment