Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Week~





Alright i hate to admit it but these days i have been busy in updating my blog haha!well last week was fun!with prom semi final that is quite successful but the crowd is nothing compare to last years though..well anyway it was fun..after that we went to mcD to finish the day..the following few days i went for the music talent star final which is fun at the beginning and boring for the rest fo the show!!..sigh..i don't know why..not only me but a lot of people been saying it!i hope that our odyssey night will be much better!!i go back at saturday last week because i had stuff to do at college and oh yea heres the best part!i brought myself an ipod nano 8GB silver!which cost me rm 599..it was worth it the sound is excellent and fits just right into my pocket!
On sunday back to penang at 8.30am and reach penang botanical garden at 9.30..waited about 2 hours there and finally start the photo taking..it was fun and i think its worth the wait!for all the pictures just visit my facebook!and to the readers that do not know me just add me up at facebook to view it!

This is out of topic but i wanted to say i feel glad that i had a lot of friends around me,even from the other side of the world!even when im down..i got right back up just by thinking how many people that will be more than willing to help me out there :)...thank god for letting me know all these friends especially my bff that i have known some for about 7-8 years already huh?(miss u guys lar!!)lets keep it up till we go heaven!haha!anyway enough craps time to sleepzzz
thanks for reading~!
btw bff=best friend forever

6 comments:

  1. cheers for you!!!!

    hahahha...I will go back penang when odyssey nite o....hahahhaha...see you ya!!!!
    I date you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss the time we spend for odyssey last year!!
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha u date me?i do pa system la haha lols

    ReplyDelete
  4. So blessedness, got 1 ipod nano...Is that use ur money bought it ?

    ReplyDelete