Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wonderful Month!

Tomorow at around 9am probably the ISF team will be going to the states and its gonna be a long trip for them!hope they reach there safely..will be praying for them now!my friend brendon which has been hanging out with him for few weeks now!will be going to KL and KK(kota kinabalu) and coming back to penang for few more days in 2 weeks!will be missing him too..and met a lot of people these weeks!
Honestly i consider myself lucky because for me,meeting people from english country or even from other country that is far away from mine is a great honor and kind of a dream for me!i really really appreciate it and all the thanks go to Rodney!u have given me this chance and i really feel so thankful to have met u!thanks again dad!and of course wen han for introducing me to him!haha!
i will be meeting some of them again next year and some new people too hopefully..im really looking forward to next year!i just cant wait!haha!
another thing is i developed a great interest in guitar now..i had my 1st lesson from a friend and my hand are still pain after several hours..pity me haha!i hope i will be able to play well in the future!today i watched harry porter and it is really nice..my advice for u guys?watched the other 5 movies 1st before u enter the hall for the half blood prince!or else u will be leaving the hall sleppy haha~!well pretty much that for now!i will be enjoying my sleep soon..going back to butterworth again..
one more thing,i will be having my normal life back again next week!haha lazy guy again!but as i said i have almost found my SOLUTION and i will study hard now!!
thanks again and missing u guys!
on saturday will be going bon odori..will update on it at sunday!be sure to look forward to it!
nitezzz

No comments:

Post a Comment