Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Difficult Decision

Hey guys im currently blogging from subang jaya Usj 20,my uncles house which i may be staying for some time now..why do i say that?let recall it from my last post!
i was saying that i mayb studying or working..and i did choose working with my uncle here which requires me to repair computers,servers..well and more of course..i will had to move here to KL for now and that is the problem im facing now(the readjustment of a new life)
i could not sleep yesterday until 4+am coz thinking of this stuff..
The First things are everything in my life are gonna change!!
my friends,food,my lifestyle,environment!..

To my friends,especially close ones(you know who u are)..im really sorry that i have to go kl for now..its like a lifetime decision for me as i feel so sad and reluctant to choose between friends,fun or my future..and i know it was more important to choose my future and hey i could go back to penang once or twice a month to meet up with them rite?...oh well despite all that i still cant console myself..it needs time i guess!
oh well i will be back on this friday,and i will back to kl again on next tuesday already..short right?i know!...oh well i just need to say this out coz damn it!im really sad right now..sigh~...
anyway..thats all i guess..i need to rest myself right now!..byez

No comments:

Post a Comment