Monday, December 14, 2009

Hi Bloggers LoL

A special Hi to bloggers(friends) coz i have deserted my blog for almost a month already coz i have nothing to write as usual..but hey?this time i do have few things to write about!lets get it started~
1st things>>
Friends
All my friends that i know are great but hey i was so disappointed to know that 'some' of my friends actually sucks.why?they actually tricked girls heart one after another which are known better as 'playboy' i guess?(u know who u are,so i wont elaborate it here)give u face :)

2nd things>>
Life
Many people though I'm still studying but let me set this straight
I'm not studying right now and i may not study anymore due to few reasons
1)don't have the will to study
2)lazy
3)play games too much
yea i know that's just REASONS that are given by me!and i do prefer working with my uncle ,well we'll see :D
About my relationships,Im still Single many of my friends have gotten themselves a new partner which i wish them all the best and do love each other well!!back to me(lolz) im searching?i guess..im starting to give myself another chance to try again because i was a wuss after my 1st love!so..oh well it all depends on the fate!:)

3rd
Whats Happening?
work as always noob king loong coming to my house every now and then to online and overnight!
oh yea we became god bros too!I'm happy for that too!umm..this week I'm going to KL on Saturday for a week!and I'm more than happy to go there because i wanna go sunway!KLCC!! 1 Utama etc...too many i lost count :P

so that's it..I'm gonna stop here..coz I'm not really in the mood and i need to pray my dad tomorrow so..nite nite ^@^

No comments:

Post a Comment