Friday, April 23, 2010

Doubts


Its already been a month and left 1 more month for me to start my studies in kampar.i had the sudden urge to write blog as i had something to share with u guys!
1 thing in particular is about what I'm feeling right now..i don't know how to start,but i can say that I'm currently starting to fall in love again but im doubting myself and held that feeling back..I'm fighting against it by thinking to myself 'don't love yet,u cant do it'.yea i know this is stupid.I'm currently still facing the fear of love and although i advice and help people get through their love thingy i myself cant do it.Wat a shame :(

What i had in mind now?I would like to try again,that is to have a relationship and hopefully it will work,as i am very immature in my love last time(1st time)..I would really appreciate and work on it if i were to be given another shot.

Why am i afraid to confront love?because when im in love i 'changed'..u guys wont know that but its true.i realised it myself.I become hot headed,short tempered,impatient,control freak?,easily jealous(hard to believe but true)!...well thats like 2 1/2 years ago haha..although its already that long im still afraid.I already have a girl in my heart but all these things are stopping me and it is very hard on me..im still trying to figure out whether to fight it or back away from it as always..sighs~.

The bottom line is,i may be good in everything but not love..when it comes to love i shrink :)

Note:the picture are the scene taken at KLCC when i am back in KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment