Monday, April 12, 2010

Long Awaited Post

As most of u guys already know,i am back to penang!its been 2 weeks now and i still miss kl honetly ><..the lrt,buses,busy lives at KL...hmm..the special food!haha!anyway i learned a lot in kl as i mentioned in my last post which were ages ago LoL.And i also met a few new friends there and workmate as well.i miss them and hope to see them again.it was short but meaningful.I would also like to thank my uncle and aunt for taking care of me these past few months.The things they taught me are still in my mind till now.

Alright back to penang.i think many of u don't know yet but 2 days after i back to penang,my dog rocky passed away in front of me..it was very sad, I'm still trying to get used to it sigh~..nothing much happen since i back except for chengbeng and going out with friends.
Going to utar on June,cant wait to start my studies.umm..theres one thing i would like to have an attention here.Its about the sudden changes i experience after i back here to penang.

I was surprised to know that a few of my friends,not acquaintance but close ones changed!not better but worse..i don't really wanna mention any further.But i will say this.i appreciate my friends,i love them,and i adore them.cause without them I'm nothing.so it really really hurts me if u guys suddenly change.its like stabbing a sword through my heart!I don't like to complain,but if it gets on my nerve that's it!LOL...

anyway i need to get to bed soon.need to renew license and find a temporary job till i go Utar..Thx for reading xD












No comments:

Post a Comment