Monday, November 15, 2010

End Of Stress

Hey guys I'm back again,This will be a short post as its just an update on whats been going on! Its already week 9 now and in 3 days i will be in Penang (Finally).Its been ages since i last went back to Penang.I cant even explain how much i missed it =)...Assignments only left Management as my presentations have been settled last week,Also something happened which really push most of the stress of me and yes i am happy and thankful!Its gonna be just another 6 weeks before my final exam.This weekend i will be going for the Penang Bridge Marathon,Hopefully i will be able to survive it =,=..

We went to the musical gathering last Friday and we were impressed by the band.That's how we came up with the idea of making one..Because of that i really need to improve my guitar skill now.NO more slacking.I have been slacking way too many weeks now. That's that and its late i guess I'm gonna go off to bed for now.NItez and stay tune =)

No comments:

Post a Comment