Sunday, February 27, 2011

Finally After 2 months.


Suddenly i decided to blog about life so here i am,back again after 2 months of hiatus.Recently i am troubled by health problems regrading my ribcage.Its having a bone inflammation and its kinda suffering.i am restrain from doing a lot of things.Been having quite a lot of fun times and a sad sad moments as well.I will have to study a lot harder this semester and got a lot of things to be done as well.I'm no longer young which is sad but true facts.I need to start thinking on holding a lot of responsibilities for my family relationship and myself as well.It will be hard of course but i know i can do it.I had this thought which are so scary.I have been to dependent on my mom.

Let's find out why.She's working alone and no longer young,She can only work for maybe 5-6 years more and that's it.I need to prepare myself to take up the burdens.We don't know what will happen in the future so it's scary when i though of something will happen to her and what will i do?i know i will be so lost and do not know what to do.I'm seriously lost whenever i think of that.Because of that i will just do what i can do now and do best.That is Study Hard and Make myself a better future. It is not easy,I been living with stress and fears everyday in my life.But that is what drives me.

The picture u see are taken during the CNY where we have dinner together =)..I am really glad i met them,They are my daily motivation to get going and knowing that i am being depended upon makes me even stronger but i myself need support as well.I don't know what to write anymore.It's been too long since i last blogged,making me feeling lost as what to write next LOL...I guess that's all for now eh?Will update again once fresh thoughts come to my mind :D
Thanks For reading.


3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm not sure if you know me or not. Both I think we're both from TARC, i guess. Came across your blog thru Facebook. Stay strong kay.You can make it through. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i know u ar sheline right? =) thanks ya haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeap yeap. Sheline I am. Haha. You're most welcome =)

    ReplyDelete