Sunday, December 26, 2010

Other Half, Christmas,Exams.

Well guys it's certainly been a long time since i last posted. A lot of things had happen during these period.Christmas have just ended and this year i celebrated in Ipoh for the 1st time in friends house.It was awesome and i even went to a church to worship God for Christmas. Its on 11.11.10 when i found my other half.It's been 1 and a half month now.Time is passing so fast that sometimes i cant even believe the speed of it.The reason why i haven't been blogging for so long is because i have been writing on a book rather than updating it here.So sorry for that.

Exam are coming up,tomorrow to be exact.Stress are building up but not really pressured this time,Don't know why.I have new commitments,new self that need to be change as well.met several new friends,and on 2nd Jan will be organizing a small Penang Trip for my friends,hope it will go well.I really do hope it will be an enjoyable one.I pray to god that my exams will be fine and went smoothly,same goes to my friends as well.That's all for now,this is a really short update.will post a new one when i have more time =) thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment