Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Point Of No Return

It's sem 4 already.Man and it's week2!I can't believe it.Time just flies eh.. I'm having 3 subjects for this semester and hopefully will score well and no more lazy.Will be attending my class tomorrow.Oh well who know who I will meet eh?

Moved to new places and I like it,facing lake and good environment although it's a bit of a pain on the renting.Wanted to join Ipoh Int Run and Star walk but I wonder if I can train in time.I don't even know i can start training.Will be monitoring my daily performance to determine whether I'm fit enough or not..I still can't believe so much thing have happened in such a short amount of time. And I'm gonna be 21 in 3 months time.Damn it..Most of the time i still stuck at 2009 and 2010. Still needed time to get used to this year.

Regrets is what make us stronger.So learn from it.I learnt mine.The thing is,i gotta work hard and for my future..So many things to do yet so little time.I have to grow up.
I'm confused bout what action to take next.i have a hard time determining it.Whether it is right for me to do so?Am i doing the right thing,action?I'm kinda lost.Anyway gotta rest.
TaTa =) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment