Sunday, August 28, 2011

Superheroes

Dear Readers,

We all have our own Superhero's that we idolise all the time.Superman might be the most common one among all.But have we ever though of the Superhero that are always around us and beside us all the time protecting and guiding us?

I've had dreams today.After a very long time that it makes me want to write a story about it.It will be exactly 9 years since the incident happen.

I remember when I was still a young boy,he used to carry me around all the time because I would be so lazy to walk around the mall that I faked a stomach ache just for the sake of being carried.naughty ain't I?Every week we would go to mall and also arcade station for me to play games have some good family times.

Whenever we have to make decisions on where to eat and go, He will always be the one to make it instead of my Mom.He is short tempered and gets angry at even the little things.I remember I watch World Cup once during 2002 if I remember correctly between Spain and I don't know what team,it was 2-3am already.I got all excited when they scored and of course shouted out in excitement.The next minute i got yelled at by him and have to off the TV and went straight to bed.Oh well~

Right before we go to bed every night, He would grab me and wrestle with me.I would always and ALWAYS lose due to my small size and he is quite a tall man although I'm very much taller than him now =).It was fun letting him grab me around and I just could not do a thing to counter him.We would laugh all night and then only went to bed.
He don't give me everything I wanted but i do have PlayStation 1 and 2 and also a computer.I don't get to play all the time so I have to play when he's not around.Whenever he comes back,he would touch the computer to check whether it's hot or not.That way he will know that I played or not.Smart Man!

He do have his bad and good times but he is always there for me.Well all that ends during year 2002 when he left us due to health problems.I had a full year of hard times accepting and get used to it.Even till now I still misses him from time to time.He still do meant a lot to me.

Even though he is long gone, he will always stay as my Superhero in my heart and no matter
what, he will always be missed.Because of that,I will work extra hard to support my Mother in the future.
The incredible man that I've been writing about so far is My Father.I'm proud of him and all the things he have done for us.I love you Dad.

I do hope the little story I wrote here could at least inspired you fellow readers to appreciate what you have now and if you haven't start doing what are suppose to be done.It's never too late to start now.Don't wait till it's too late because we never know what will happen tomorrow.So appreciate what we have now.=)
Thank you.

KeeGuan.
Those times.=)

1 comment:

  1. For the first time, i actually scanned through your whole blog till 2009!! Anyway, Loved your latest post. =) really touching and meaningful .

    ReplyDelete