Monday, June 14, 2010

Kampar

Its been the 4th week since i came to kampar,im getting used to it already although cycling to school is still a pain in the arse!But its a good exercise for me =)

As for my studies,im currently studying critical thinking,sociology,maths,english and economics...Its not that hard for now,but ive been feeling the stress of assignment already.i have a good classmates and they were friendly although i decided to be the silent type which is so not me!haha..i guess i need some time to warm up.i realised its been long since i write though...

I miss my home back in penang but hey thats life,u have to get used to whatever that is coming your way eh?Kampar is peaceful to me but i seems to have lost my confident somehow.i need to gather back my motivation already!and oh my good old lazyness are gradually coming back,luckily this time i know how to fight it!=)..the weather is kinda cooling here too but its very hot during afternoon!

Oh and during these few weeks,i went to PwtC-KL for the youth festival 2010..its fun and get to see alot of cool stuff..for my own personal life nothing much of a development still the same!I missed a lot of movies,no chance to watch coz here aint penang!mayb i just gotta wait then haha...
i think im gonna end here for now..will post again haha stay tune

2 comments:

  1. haha...kampar life is like that 1 ....but the people here is nice....
    Beware of the sociology ...It is my hated subject...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa!im surprised theres still a comment!i though my blog died xD

    ReplyDelete