Monday, June 21, 2010

UscamTar

Today is a fine morning and a fine day!Its Monday!haha!i had a 8am class and as usual i cycle like crazy man :D!..i finish my class at 10 and im excited to go back home to sleep coz i have 3 hours of break!I though my eye got problem when i saw that my bicycle got lock up together with 2 other bicycle till the guard came and confirm with me
'Ini Bicycle u ar?'
Me= 'Ya'
'Pergi Block C Bayar'
Speechless,i went to block C and grab 2 bread and i had to go to BLOCK F zzzzzzzzzzzzz!!they say payment must go there,but guard say block C can d noob lo...And so i went all d way to F and pay The Freaking Rm5 To open a Dumb Lock!!i had to go back block C to show resit only go to the guard!!I dont mind Paying But why Wait till week 4 only start this lock thingy?U Noob Guards Could Have started it on week 1 so that we students will know that UR 'NO BICYCLE' SIGN are actually TRUE!coz from what i seen,u guys dont even bother about it!well mayb Utar no money pay guard for Month Of JUne xD so decided to lock up and use students money to pay haha!

I have a 10am class and its really late right now.I gtg Go to Bed Now!

PS-New Readers Thx For Reading,Stay Tune
Old Readers(Old Bird LoL) I will try me best to keep on update =)
And The picture is something to smile LoL

Wahaha!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment