Friday, June 18, 2010

New Style!

Hey guys,im back again haha..i have just change the layout of my blog,the new set of designs are interesting an its very nice too despite the limited choices!I had a mini accident 2 days ago due to my Noob bicycle pedal came off!luckily i managed to control myself and only injured my knee cap ~.~!!!im fine except i hate to bath coz everytime i bath it hurts!lol..its saturday morning now.im gonna go sleep back coz of football yesterday and i dint get much sleep!

This year world cup are disappointing but then they may have their own reason,did not play enough together?and a new reason by them todya saying the ball was not good enough compared to the 2006 world cup,blame it on the technology =,=!oh well i rather sleep than watch them now haha..anyway just wanna mention bout my new design xD..nite nite

No comments:

Post a Comment