Thursday, April 23, 2009

An eventful week

this week lots of thing happened!lets start wif monday!
i had my 1st paper on monday and it was easy.went to penang together with yen nee(pig) and stop by to have ais kacang on the way back haha!after reaching home its time to get my new motorcycle!yay!ex-5 lol..nothing much but i still like it@@..after got my motor went to movie wif kc,leon,pig,and charlene(pau)..quite fun

for tuesday it was a normal day but i tried out my motorcycle and went to autocity,BM,raja uda,seberang jaya..spamming my petrol lol..i find that my ex-5 horse power is very high..i think its becoz it is still new!hope the performance will be the same after few years haha..

wednesday..my 2nd paper..it was so dissapointing coz i depend too much on the 'spot' question.meaning they predict wat topic will be out..in the end only a few came out and the rest are others..sigh..when i saw the paper..i was so...sad..sien..but nvm..now im focusing on 3rd paper!!

thursday(today) nothing much..wake up at 12pm dota till 4pm..lol..study till 6pm...eat..then king loong call me supper and lend rm50..settle..tomorow dono yet..mostly same..but study more nia haha!

anyway i cant wait for the new sem to start and holiday too!i wanna hang out wif my frens then have to prepare for orientation d!!hope can make a lot of new frens tat time haha!well post next time then bb

No comments:

Post a Comment