Thursday, April 30, 2009

A happy?Boring?Sucks? week?

THis week!may be the most boring and sucks week!why i said that?well monday i had an exam which is frustrating!well nvm that..another news are maybe im going to repeat my year 1..no excuse..its my own fault coz i played too much during sem 1 and 2..DAI SEI..
Tuesday i though i wanna enjoy up a bit but..mom fall sick..i bring her to clinic buy food for her..took care of her and do watever i nid to do..at night is the chance i got to play.when i play she scold me that i played whole day in room..WTF?..i felt so angry..nvm..the next day me and my roommate went to penang at 6 am to move our house to flat..its is kind of easy and i feel that the flat are quite nice..i think..lol..at night it was so damm boring..and i slept at 1am..it was earlyzz
for today the same boring days except i do the houseworks and chores..

one thing i don like about is I DONT LIKE TO STAY AT HOME!!F*&^ it!everytime i stay at home i am boring and the worse case is?I CANT TALK!!lol..and my mom kepe nagging me non stop when back..it feels so..sigh..im sure alot of u guys will und it.

well anyway i still left 2 papers which will end at wed next week..so after that i will enjoy with my friends and go back to college for orientations..well anyway i done updating my blog and thats it..will be post again soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment