Thursday, April 16, 2009

Problematic

woo~its been long since i last post haha..miss me?well this week is the last week of my college.its all over now..have a good week..celebrated with classmate on steamboats~quite enjoyable and fun haha.monday i got a FOS paper already..sien..
the main thing im saying here is again..bout my EX!so sien...im a happy go lucky person..but everytime she msg me sure gone all the mood..we already break one year..settle d..she got her new bf..but jus broke up too recently!even when she got her new bf and now when she sms me still will say got feel to me la,cant forget me la,this la that la!!becoz of that i dowan care her so much,act cruel to her coz i dowan her to misund that i still love her or wat!then each time this happen she will say i cruel la break then dowan care her d.say i write her in my blog la bla bla bla!!when we broke up tat day she said never contact again,tat day the same words,yesterday again the same words...watever she says are never KEPT!im so fed up with it!
make me misund one of my friends which i feel so guilty to her..sigh.but nvm she will understand!

can anyone pls pls pls teach me how to get rid of her..becoz of this incident happen several times..i have been considering of being single...yea u read right SINGLE!forever!i don care..its not i scare of love or wat!i 1st love kena 1 time till now still so annoying!WALAO!sigh..i dono already..i rather make many best frens and help ppl oso dowan love..im not going to be gay ok!lols
well tomorow going to pc fair wif frens then study hard already..hope ic an cool down and relax more tomorow..
oh ya..im having my own motorcycle soon..hehe..jus an EX 5 which is good enuf for me!yay!
cya~

1 comment:

  1. hohoho! i thought u wan tell me..how's ur fell down!? izzit read her message then wan pengsan liao...only fell down want?getting better d?
    i got no comment with ur EX..coz i also got my love problem...tak tau macam mana SOLVE also....T.T
    gay lou + durian!! May God Bless U OH!

    ReplyDelete