Thursday, April 2, 2009

Why Im Angry+pissed off?


Today I'm in a good mood but it was all ruined when...my housemate Fucked up all my mood..well i was just coming back from class just like normal and I've realised the Internet was dc(Disconnected)..so i went up the house to ask them for the password..before i went up i saw the connections name..guess what?The connection name are jasonkeeguanbeenbanned..need a proof?see the picture..i got irritated by the name itself..so i went up with a cool face acting that i don care..so when i went to ask one of my housemate she said i did not connect the internet so i do not know the password..fine..i went next room..four guys..all show their fucking LANC face..when i ask they ignored me at 1st and then respond me when i ask louder..but i get the same answer tat i go to the next room..so i went again and in tat room got a friend of me and the girl that once scolded by me over the same damm case.they both answer to me go next room again??!!every room call me go next room as if they are united to not giving the password..ive begin to realise it so i began to be serious and ask them for it with a louder tone..finally they make a move and ask the other guy in other room.they gave it to me 'RELUCTANTLY' and show me their fucking 'bo song' face! thats it..when i saw all that i know they:
1)do not wish to give me the password
2)blaming us for causing lag when we only opened msn,dota,and reading comic+websites.
3)try to pass the message through the connection name by putting our name on it

When i realised that,i go down clenching my fist and bang the door loud enough to make sure 2 house away could hear me..i don care if the door break down.

My opinion:
They are so damm selfish that they did not realise it themselves!!they though only they lag..and u know what the router is right in front of them.but they feel lag..how bout us?our signal is only 16% to 25% how much speed could we get?and WE NEVER COMPLAIN!!alright..next..
these few days few guys of my housemate have been bringing their so called 'Friends' to the hall of our house..at 1st they are doing the assignment.,thats fine with me.but starting from last week ive been seeing them accesing internet.playing online games at our house..around 3-4 laptops.at our hall.i will get back to the laptop later.i mean
is their fren so FUCKING POOR?that they cant afford a internet connection at home?when i tell one of my housemate he said what can i do?they are not my friend.thats ok with me.im watching.If i were to be blamed for lag once again.EXPECT TO SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF ME!

back to the laptop.i said when their friends come there would be an increase about 3-4 additional laptop by them.alright calculation time haha

my room=2
2nd floor=6-7
outsider=3-4
Total=12 -14
Alright.to everyone who are reading this time for a vote and common sense time..one G router shared by 12-14 people.do u think it will be lag?even 8 people it will be lag sometimes..u think yourself.i do not want to comment anything..><
wat else..?hurm..we hardly mix them(my housemate) we did not use the house application at all except our room and it suppose to be peaceful at our house..but just because of the damm internet it cause all the chaos..that's so dumb..
alright i feel better now lol..i wanted my friends who reading now know why the happy go lucky me can be so angry and pissed!
dont worry tomorrow i will be happy again already haha.
oh ya for ur information router got 4 types of level 
G=feeder
G+=noob
N=godlike
N+=holy shit
LOL im sure a lot dono..dota people sure know haha..
Well thats all...
                                           THANK YOU FOR READING!!
^^comment pls haha!cya

1 comment:

  1. streamyx is slow these days,bear with it dude

    heres why

    31/03/2009
    SERVICE INTERRUPTION

    Dear Valued Customers,

    Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) wishes to announce that there is a disruption of its Internet services due to circuit faults on the SMW3 between Tuas, Singapore and Penang linking Malaysia to Hong Kong and APCN2 near Chongming, China connecting Malaysia to the United States. As a result, customers using the Internet services may experience slow browsing while accessing websites hosted in the U.S. and Hong Kong.

    In addition, customers using other IP services such as Virtual Private Network (VPN) and other critical business applications linked to the U.S. and Hong Kong may also experience some service degradation.

    To alleviate the problem, some of the links have been rerouted to alternate routes to ease the congestion.

    Restoration works on the affected cables are already in progress. However, during the restoration process, traffic to Northern America and Hong Kong may experience degradation. However, traffic to other countries will not be affected. TM expects complete recovery of its services by 5 April 2009 and will make further announcements on the progress of the restoration works.

    TM wishes to assure its customers that it is undertaking all necessary measures to restore communications services for its customers as soon as possible.

    Customers can call TM at 100 and select “Internet Services” or e-mail us at help@tm.com.my for any Internet related problems.



    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete