Saturday, March 14, 2009

a nice day and happy night!






today went to celebrate an belated and early birthday for both Leon and Chend wif yen nee and her sis..kinda happy watched dragon ball which was totally sux to me coz the storyline is totally not the same as original..oh nevermind bout that haha..well after the movie which was the best part we went to auto city..enjoyed so much there coz they had a celebration there..i reret tat i didnt went there earlier..sigh..but i still get to enjoy and get to see the best female dj in malaysia!!WOOO!!the bass is soo...DAMM NICE!!I LIKE IT HAHA..i wish i could go to a place and meet her again!!well lazy to write d see the pirctures la haha!cya~~

oh ya 1 thing..the people who went to auto city was so NOOOB!!!when the host of the event get it all hot and great me and my frens were shouting and all the crowd are standing there like a block of wood for display....i mean wtf..its a event and we shud all had as much fun as we can but all these crowd try to act cool and don wan to join in the fun..its so retarded to me ..BORING!!the show was so nice and the crowd sux..i pity the Dj...sobs..

2 comments:

  1. damn you!i want my photos oso!!

    all attempts on damning me back is nullified!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, the crowd are sucks..
    like kayu =,=

    ReplyDelete