Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Stressful life...=B@D Dr3@mz?sigh..

Its only the 1st week of semester 3 and i am already so stressful..i cant concentrate on anythings except worrying bout my studies now..becoz of that ive been studying like hell..i really hope someone can help me overcome my stress and pressure im in now although i don really like asking ppl for help unless i can no longer stand it myself..another thing are ive been having a really bad dream everyday no matter i sleep at night or evening..it will always be me quarreling with friends,people go away from me and lost all my friends..AAA!!!i almost cried few days ago which i wont tell when coz of the extreme stress and result i got..i hate myself for wanting to play so much in the past!!but i know i can change right now..it isnt too late!i believe that..

well anyway i will update again soon..the times over here at cafe now haha cya~

No comments:

Post a Comment