Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Unnecesarry talk!NOOB!

This week is the worst week of my life..its full with stress..but today wat im trying to say is not bout that.im saying bout my ex stuff.i have already gone through my feelings and become happily single now!but yesterday when i was in the lecture..she sms me saying that she broke up with her new so call bf.then she ask me whether i keep all the love letter a not that we exchange in the past.i said yes and i forget where i put it already.she said im lying and dono believe me.she said she still have 'feeling' after reading it and im still DEEP down in her heart!tats wat she said..i ask how bout ur new bf..u know what she said?she said she just find that new bf to make her forget about her feelings towards me..means she are jus playing with that guys feeling to forget bout her feelings towards me...=.=..i wonder if she do the same to me last time..i hate it so much cause shes still so selfish..fooling anothers guys feeling and then break up when she feels like it?(if the breaking up is true la)wat a noob..and at last she said im still in her heart she cant forget me la bla bla bla~iver had enough F*&k IT!!BECAUSE OF THAT I CANT sleep damm it la make me angry!!

anyway thats all..no mood d..bye

3 comments:

  1. WTF, she is playing another guy, and dont itchy to reply her please, according to what you said about her, i don't think she is a good girl, hate this kinda girl.. _|_
    Think wisely, dont because of this shit then make you insomnia.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya shes noob..i din even reply her..is she keep bugging me..i no use digi liao oso she can know my 017 number coz ask jit sheng..diu

    ReplyDelete