Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tired...But Its all over soon..and the past

ATTENTION:this post is a bored post..if u scare bored then jus wait next post..settle..

Next week will be more free and happy...but nid start study already..
I wish my friend 'Banana' will be ok ba..sure can go throuugh de la..settle jor.these few days ive been kind of itchy for love again..sigh i wonder why?noob!seeing all my friends here got gf all i oso wan follow only kua..thats not love but showing off that u got a gf..so i do now want to be tat kind of people lol.i need a rest..a rest from all this.im tired everyday not enough sleep.eye so black..my god..i really need rest more d..stress so much like dying..GG..

aku cakap apa ni?don bother lols..its blog ma..say out wats on ur mind..LOL..
Honestly i dono wish to study anymore but i know if i dont continue study i sure die in future..thats why i need to study..sometimes im lonely too..i mean most of the time lol..except im in school or with friends.

All the time i am always crazy,laughing,cracking noob jokes and do sia sui stuff lol..but all that is to relieve my stress and to be short thats me.Last week one of my fren ask me why u always happy de?got 2 test 2 presentation le..i wonder to myself why?is it i don really care the exam?i dont think so..im really stress on the inside till i feel like exploding sometimes..even so i still happy.wat can i do?tats me always happy and talkative and noisy..haha..i cant believe in my college here also they call me 'speaker' as wat i was called during secondary school lol..

I admit i am very lazy..but when i got something that catches my eye..thats it i would be so damm knowledgeable about that something till i can explain every detail of it...but when im not interested..who cares?LOL..anyway enough of my 'spammming' haha..lazy write d..nid rehearse now..ok bb..will write again soon


No comments:

Post a Comment