Monday, March 2, 2009

To Be Or Not?3xp3ns1ve L3S()()I/I

Im dissapointed with myself..thats how i start  my topic this time..this is the 3rd sem and most probably i will have to repeat my year 1 and i have no one to blame or say except me myself la..what i need to do now is focus 100% on my studies as this sem 3 is a hell to me as i mentioned before..next..

today when i back to my college i attended a society meeting for swc..its some kind of like student welfare stuff la..they have been asking me to be the chairperson for the upcoming orientation week..i REALY wanted to be the chairperson as thats wat i say to myself when i 1st enterd it but im scared..im afraid of the responsabilities i have to carried i will fail it then dissapoint everyone..haiz..but i really wan to become one and get a lot of experience..sigh..wonder wat decision i shud make now..anyway leave that behind 1st coz im already stressed enough now..

anyway bout the relation im jus covering it with a nother relationship of bro and sis..well i think that shud be the result of making both easier and happy ba..haha now i had to get myself strong and prepare to celebrate my 2 best frens birthday..had to treat them nicely ba LOL

kk had to go coz YNN scold d LOL joke haha nitez

No comments:

Post a Comment