Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Exam,Worries,Fun~

Hey Guys and Girls!its been some time since i last updated.Firstly i wanna say my laptop Messed up so i cant online freely now.i can either use my roommate's laptop sometime or go to Cafes..anyway i will get a new laptop probably on October i guess.Next we have been choosing timetable for Sem 2 now.And today(yesterday) is the day.We went to A-Station in a group of 16 at least and choose the time table together.Its kind of exciting =) i manage to get it but im the last one!!Everyone get their respective Time and I'm still stuck at only 1 subs..Unfair LOL!Face problem??ISH~..Next week 1st September is my final exam.which will last till september 6..Honestly I'm very scared.But that's good but i try to relax myself more and also pressure myself with the fear to study as well.So the only way is to study with friends.Thanks Guys!.Oh and for the timetable thingy,i apologised for those who cant same class with me.(nothing to do with me but just say sorry LoL) we are all still friend although cant same class.can still hang out,so please don't think that we choose them over you or something like that ya :D..

Moving on,After exam most probably will follow classmates to Kl to go sunway lagoon!hope it will be a good one.Looking Forward to it eh!
For my life updates,I'm doing good,happy!Its almost a month since that very day.we are coping well as friends.Sometimes we just have to learn how to let go things am i right?Because as my friend NOob pig nee says,If that Person/things are not fated/destined for you then no matter how hard you try its will be very hard or should i say almost impossible to get.I'm not sad or something,just uh?Sharing LoL.For those who are really curious,our story is 1 person liking a girl,and build a relation from scratch.progressed well,but then afraid of the future coz very unstable(parents,locations,and restrictions) so we decided to stop and become friends =)
Its just chasing,not in a relationship.Clear?LoL..so don't misund =,= I'M single and uh,Secret now HeHe

Alright i guess i make it clear already i gotta go to sleep and just a note,I'm not gonna update my blog for some time now.cant online and also exam.so Just look at the old posts or my facebook for some mini updates.Thanks For reading.Have A good Day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment