Friday, August 6, 2010

Random,Mixed,Confusion.


Alright.Its the 1st weekend of August.i decided to update some stuff.The 1st week of August?There are 2 parts.the 1st part was hell.luckily the 2nd part that is till today was better.=)

On Tuesday.my bicycle tire punctured,not even 10 days since i last changed.found out the rubber quality from last shop sucked big time!..payed rm13..Nvm..THE NEXT DAY!tyre puncture AGAIN!GG-ED...went to the shop again..for no reason it puncture and yea rm13 again..rm26 just fly FREE!..Nice?..Besides that,i am still feeling pretty moody as in sad or neutral mood.

On Thursday,we celebrated classmates birthday angel and Zoe.it was great and I'm the cameraman.as usual LoL..we ate dinner and hangout at the lake till around 2am..check out the pictures at facebook!(i posted the group photo here though)
And then as for today.i spend my day at CC and assignment from around 5-10pm..was tiring but we almost finish it.great!time passes so quickly eh?i still remember what happen last week and even this week.Its still so clear in my mind.and think again.it already a week!=)
Alright,I'm going back to Penang next week.but 1st i have 2 presentation to settle.after that I'm free and exam!..
This week is not a good week for me.i can say that much.Hopefully things will turn for the better in the later month.I'm always happy but deep inside my heart i always keep my sadness and sorrows there=)
Hmm..Finally,i still do think about her.But I'm now slowly step by step getting used to the current condition-As Friends..Oh not to mention..im not into 爱 for now..I really lost my confident.not cause of her or anyone.Its from myself =)..But hey I'm strong.i will just be just me who free from all these troublesome stuff.

PS.I hate Love(no offense to others)xD.Its sweet when u are happy,But its damn bitter when things just dont go your way.
Thx for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment