Friday, August 13, 2010

Pulau Pinang!

Hello guys!this post is updated directly from penang!which is a very rare occasion..i just reach penang few hours ago and im overwhelmed by the excitement!the food,movies and SC2 are just fabulous!the plans now are movies tomorrow for now..well its a tiring day anyway..so i guess i better head to bed as soon as i finish this post!

Now for kampar,i finished my SOCIO assignment.it was great and we managed to reach ms.siti's expectation,great job guys!our topic is about Racism.nice topic but its very sensitive.on monday i will have to do a report and econ's presentation on tuesday.And then will back to penang here again on thursday!=)

Hmm for life update,nothing much..i'm enjoying in kampar..made quite a couple of new friends.great time,great people and place!As for me and 'her' we kinda gotten used to our current situation till she asked me today that can i call her within these few days coz she felt we are growing apart from each other..Hmm yea i feel it too..Im kinda happy and uh Shock about it =)..but anyway i'll enjoy my time in Penang and call gher when she wants to =)Oh also for my friends in kampar,>>>
I'm happy when ppl around me are happy,I'm unhappy when ppl around me are sad,therefore i always make ppl around me happy and smile =)Yea..so i guess that's it.
Good Night and Sweet Dream..will update more when I'm back to kampar xD

No comments:

Post a Comment