Monday, August 2, 2010

My 100-th Post!


Yay!cant believe its finally the 100th post.Been writing alot without realizing it myself..Lets start it.Last week thursday its our test and on that day itself many of us in UTAR got food poisoning..including myself..vomited 3times..and yeah..its pretty bad!luckily i recovered by saturday.Thank God..Today we just finish our radio play and it went very very well.We received lots of great comment..and finished maths test as well..2 more assignments and presentation to go!

Moving on.The post this time may sound normal but its not coz my heart is seriously injured =)..my cousin from France are coming back on Wednesday and will be going to hong kong for a week!i will back next weekend and hopefully will be able to spend as much time as i can with him!

This month is the last month to study before exam..I'm gonna fully focus on my exam and nothing more.no more time to play or entertainment:D...Good luck KKG!

PS check out my class photo =) nice right xD

No comments:

Post a Comment