Thursday, June 4, 2009

2nd week of tarc college

this is my 2nd week of my new sem of tarc college,wat im trying to say is im very unhappy about my classses right now..it seems the lecturers are the 'left out' ones to teach us..the class are soo boring and the teaching is just so...indescribable..sigh till now i still feel regret over my past mistake although i know i have to move forward..i hatet myself for being so weak hearted and cant discipline myself well enough..that just prove that i am still NOT MATURE ENOUGH!
nevertheless,i will move on and change so that i wont repeat my past mistake again..well enough of my complains..what past is past..
hmm now now...today actually is the worst day of the week..i vomitted for at least 10 hours already..why can i vomit till so long?its because of excessive 'head shake' and alcohol lol..
so at the moment i am phobia of alcohol and clubbing lol.. yesterday to those who go with me i say sorry!i am still concious and remember what i did..its just that i cant control my movement because of the alcohol!hope those who know me still remember me!kawan dah haha!anyway thats all..i have to go back to rest now..so long.!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, kee guan, fish here, r u ok still?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lame u...
    dun drink so much la..
    chicken cant drink de ok :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol sry late reply..im ok d haha..thx

    ReplyDelete