Sunday, June 21, 2009

I L0v3 YoU,etc..

'I love you'
These 3 words,how many people have ever said it to their parents?or hearing their parents saying it back to them?From my experience i only know that most of the teenagers these days especially guys only says I love You or send text messages to their Bf,Gf but not their parents.

Why am i saying this today?thats because a lady has told me this and i realise its so true especially for those who lost their dads or moms,they never get to say the word i love you to them from their heart..thats the time when they will regret because they never say it when they had the chance to do so..so what im trying to say is..starting tomorow or after reading this phone or send your parents a message saying I Love You and u will see a very lovely response thus brigthen our parents day..don hesitate or u will regret cause u will never get to say 'dad i love you or even happy fathers day dad to his face..:) so guys appreciate our parent regardless of how they treat us cause no matter what they do its for our good :D that what i believe


Ok now come to my story for the weekend,my little sis and bro came over from KL and stayed in my house for 2 nights,went back today though..luckily my sickness recover faster than i expected haha..so..we went to eat durians at batu maung at my uncles place..it was so nice that i ate so much of the durian,i forgot i was sick that time LOL...
About today me and kia chin went to uncle rodneys talk which was interesting and after that we went to pizza hut to have our lunch..it was fun meeting blaine,brandon,kuan chin,and few more which i don really remember their names..sorry ><..and after eating i rush back to butterworth because its late for kia chin as he got a bus to catch..to my surprise i got back in jus 15 minutes LOL..wat a pro i am haha!(joking)later in the evening i went back to penang again by motor and have a rest there..after waking up went to papa pizza for a nother pizza round AGAIN!!lol..i had aabout 10 pieces of pizza today..man all thanks to mr.rodney :D!well anyway thats about it for today!OHYA my rocky came back!!!LMAO i dono how or why but when he back he was injured and very thin..he must have hide in some places for a week..sad but hes recovering already haha!so happy~!
thx for reading..and for the i love u stuff i hope my words does not offend u guys..thx yea~

No comments:

Post a Comment