Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Durian Feast~>.<



Durian=Kee Guan?
For the past 3 weeks i have been eating durian non stop..buying for myself to eat,eating at uncle house,and today yet again i buy for myself and its the biggest one..the total are 8 biji..omg!look at the pictures..guess what?i ate 5 of them myself coz nobody wanna eat it with me..(pity me la).
What to do?haha my condition now?i cant move,cant talk just can stay still =,=...
Btw i still have 2 ban chang kuih left OMG..HOW AM I GOING TO FINISH IT AA??...
ok enough bout durians lol..this week the time seems to pass so fast that its already wednesday tomorow!i miss my friends and family too..just for this week i wonder why?haha
starting from yesterday im offically an imitation of MJ(MICHAEL JACKSON) coz i love to do his sound of 'AU' and 'WAU' lols i love MJ and very sad coz he passed away T.T
Oh ya i edited my post again...i just came back from yennee/pepsi house..well i went there to let them eat the durians that i left lol..at 1st only 1 was open and the noob yen nee can only eat 3 noob piece lol..pepsi trying her best to create a new world record of enduring durian smell..after a while their housemate began to flood the room which was a surprise and a relieve for me haha!they help me finish it thx guys!
thats all i added thanks :) take care~

2 comments: