Monday, June 1, 2009

KL trip and updates

I went to Kl last thursday to celebrate my cousins birthday..alot of kid came and it was a successful event..for the pictures visit my facebook haha..then the next day i went to see Dr.Bunheads performance..it is  a science experiment which is wicked cool!then went back on sunday.which is yesterday

thats pretty much for last week..oh ya we also had a beach party!
as for today,i went to college for my account lecture which is so OMG!!boring like hellzz!!i went to foyer before that and saw nescafe store!yahoo!i grab about 3 cups and drink LOL...greedy!
then a thing started to happen!a few student leaders started approaching me and ask my name is it u are the pa system guy?then i say yes..the next thing that i PANTANG the most are they immediately whisper to other girl that i simply cant help but overheard that i am the one who chase a freshie...wtf...i don mindppl saying me but not through whispering infront of me directly!sigh...nvm forget it haha!at least it raise my popularity!!WAHAHAHA!

i have been thinking over the past few days..what should i do?will i succeed in my studies?will i be able to succeed in life?can i repay my debt to my mom?
so many questions so many doubts in my life..sometimes i wonder why am i so lazy??am i a useless person that only know how to face the computer screen and press the stupid keyboard?
i know i can change all that if i got a motivation and self confident!!
well.. thats all now what i must do is!concentrate my studies!!

anyway 

                                           My Future Is Lost! 

No comments:

Post a Comment