Monday, June 15, 2009

clubbing streak

its the 3th week of tarc college..nothing much yet of course monday lar..well today im sick due to 'someone'lol...and my dog may be lost forever..unsure yet..hmm just now went to coffe island with swc and new members and do something crazy~LOL
well having met a lot of members and preparing for oo nite...im once again the pa system guy haha but this time got lightning too lol..i hope everything will be fine then..hmm..wat else...

last week i said no more clubbing for me..but..all of a sudden i get 2 invitation that is this wed and next sat for clubbing...wtf.!when i wanna stop ppl call me go..when i wan go no ppl call me go..=,.=...im still thinking wan go or not..my pocket are getting dry now..sigh.~~xD

finally thats all xD

No comments:

Post a Comment