Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Tunnel of light and a new resolution!!

Ive been thinking these few days(again,LoL)..i realise that hey my life wasn't that bad lar ok?i got SO MANY FRIENDS!!how can i forget that?im sorry friends ><>
So what if my lecturer are lousy?i will study by myself..its fine as long i attend their class and study hard myself?right?with 'no Dota' at my hostel now is already giving me plenty of time to study..work?i even forget that i wanted to enjoy my study life 1st and work later..i forgotten all...how old am i?LOL..noob lor..haha

Alright i hereby say it here on my BLOG i will study hard and no more depression like the previous post from me again!!yea im serious!....

...(crow pass through)
...baka~~
...baka~~
...baka~~
huh??nothing to write liao..lol..i just wanted to say i finally found back my way although its just a little i will still try my best!wish me luck:D :) :X

No comments:

Post a Comment