Monday, July 19, 2010

Bon Odori 2010+Updates


Hey guys,sorry it took a week for me to update again.Been busy with quite a few things.mainly TESTS,assignments and entertainment =).
Lets start with utar.i had my economics test on thursday last week.hopefully i can do well as i only know about 50-50.and then~
I went back to penang on friday the next day.I was very happy and sad too as i know i still couldnt meet 'her' yet.And so here comes PENANG!i woke up at 7+am to send my mom to work as i need to use her car.I slept at like 3am on friday night lol.so i only had 4 hours of sleep.and after i finished sending her,i came back and play some games and without realizing its already 11am.so i head out and went to fetch my friends.we went to papa rich at penang e-gate,and then to gurney to watch twilight!its a great movie but i dont really like bella..i like her but not on this series LoL..the way she act makes her so 'slutty' like from a phrase she told edward >i love him,but i love you more< =.=..what the hell is this?anyway i wont make further comment on this movie xD

Now we move on to the bon odori,in others words some japanese dance festival to worship their ancestor or something.IT IS NOT A GHOST FESTIVAL!pls get this right.alot of people though its ghost festival but its not at all!.about this year we seemed kinda boring,keep on thinking what to do because we attend bon odori for like 4 years straight already?so everything looks the same,in the end we are all expecting the fireworks =)..it was great.go to my profile and view it!and alot of pictures too.

I'm having my maths test tomorrow,I'm not prepared yet.nor I'm intending to do Lol..Oh I'm going to Kl this weekend for the connexion conference 2010 at cheras baptist church together with my friends.i cant wait and i know its going to be fun!but 1st i gotta settle my test and assignments 1st.

This post is kinda weird,i don't know,i just feel so Lol..probably I'm just not in the right mood to write =)
till then xD

No comments:

Post a Comment