Monday, July 12, 2010

The End Of Dunia Cawan!




Yesterday the clash between Holland and Spain ended the world cup 2010.Its a fairly interesting match but im unsatisfied with spain snatching away the win with 1-0..i was expecting holland to send spain back to 'holland' LOL...anyway grats spain =)

For my progress in life,as i mentioned in the last post,finished 2 test and hand in 2 assignment already,.had another test this coming thursday and next week as well.God Bless Me ><...i have been sick since Friday and luckily I'm feeling better now.Luckily I'm still able to finish my English script today.Phew~...

I'm going back penang this weekend for the Japanese festival aka Bon Odori at esplanade.Its a yearly thingy for us..we never miss it every year xD..i hope i will really enjoy myself this weekend!Oh i forgot.i played futsal for the 1st time last week too.it was so fun and exciting.but too bad,i got overexcited and forgot to warm up.i jump straight into the game and the result?muscle pain for few days LoL..Lesson learnt=Warm Up 1st!I'm having another one this week =)..cant wait haha!

For my personal life.nothing much had happen.I miss some of my friends as well as family and my home.hmm.there is something that i always wonder.why do i always had to go for the difficult ones,when there are easier ways and choices?I'm really happy but sometimes i just feel so demoralized..hmm maybe that life eh?LoL

Anyway i think that's all..just updating a Lil' bit..I almost forget.celebrated Leo's birthday this week too LoL..it was fun and i get to know new friends =)
Till then TaTa~

No comments:

Post a Comment