Sunday, July 4, 2010

Memories

Hello,Welcome and enjoy this post =)This is a post of memories and what i found recently xD
I will start off from wednesday that is after my maths test,it went well,probably coz i studied like 4 hours for it =) hardwork pays!and then i went back to penang on the night of the next day.
The trip back to penang this time was great..i went for movie with NoobPao,Yee Leng And The NOOB RAYSON! for Karate Kid!Never Say Never eh?haha..its a great lengthy movie though.worth your money so whatcha waiting for?get your tickets now!
For saturday ,i helped my mom move my house again,theres still things to be moved from my old house..while going through all the old things,i found my old toys,my kindergarten Books?standard 1 book..as well as my childhood toys!my power rangers model,beast wars,masked riders,dragonball,dinosaur!!and many more..oh and battery operated toys!u cant find it now anymore,i can guarantee u that!and so we went on and i found pictures and some old stuff of my dad's..hes really handsome last time,i didn't know and i though the young him was a superstar lol..anyway like father like son eh?HANDSOME juga la!!haha..
The next day which is today i woke up at 7am and went to penang to meet my US friends once again.i cant believe its already been a year since i last saw them,coz the last time i send them back its still fresh in my mind.its like few months ago!anyway it was both a happy and sad day..im happy i meet them again but im also very sad that i ned to say goodbye to them at the same day..Sighs~..too bad,i need to study and test,assignments waiting for me back here in kampar so i had no choice!.But i will meet lisa and kayla on the 23 and 24th july so its still ok!=)

Moving on,This week,and next week would probably cut a year or two off my life haha,just joking..im having 2 test on tuesday and wednesday..1 assignment to be hand in.another one to be hand in too next week.and im yet to start =.=...i wonder,will i be able to handle the stress?especially with the major distraction from WORLD CUP???i do hope i can do it!

Oh,and im really progressing greatly with ___!Its just a matter of time and patience.=)

Alright i guess i got to go to bed now!got a really early class tomorrow!nitez/have a nice day and thx for reading!
P.S enjoy the pictures =)




No comments:

Post a Comment