Thursday, July 22, 2010

Connexion 2010

Finally its friday!I'm gonna go down to kl though bus at 3pm later with kia chin!feeling excited but also feel kinda lazy to travel xD...but i know its gonna be worth as i have lots of people expecting me there =)

Recently,I've been feeling very happy and something happen too yesterday but I'm not gonna mention it here.privacy 1st haha..I'm having a really good time with my classmate.I'm slowly becoming more and more of myself with them now..very outgoing and noisy haha..super hyper haha!

I'm having a lot of stress from test and assignment as usual but being with them just relaxes me and of course there is someone that makes me feel at ease everyday =)..I'm having high expectation for next month=august.theres a chance i may able to meet 'her'!and there will be presentations and finally exam ~.~....so i really need to study hard and hopefully i really can achieve my target..i need to stop online on august..seriously.im afraid but i do have the confidence =)..

Oh i heard theres a rapist or something in kampar,i dont really believe it but its better to be careful than sorry guys..for girls please dont be alone.find a guy or frens to accompany u whenever u go out..its for ur own safety :)..im especially worried bout my friends though haha!
Anyway i gotta go to bed..i promised to sleep early.so goodnite guys will update on sunday with photos from connexion XD
Lol so many girls @.@
Its kinda dark but i like it =)
And this are taken today hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment