Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Exams,Assignments


The exam is in a month time..the deadline for assignments are getting near.Test keep on coming and coming every single week.i have been slacking off quite a lot these few weeks.Now is the time.1 Month.I will need to study 100% for these 1 month..This week and next week will be stressful for me as i got a 3 assignments and 2 test to complete.I wonder if i can handle it.Don't really have much confidence in myself this time around.But i know i can do it.

As for Life..my cousin Vivien from France are coming to Malaysia next month.its been almost 5 years since i last saw him.i was told to go back next week.hopefully i can because I'm tied by the tight schedule here.I need to pray that i can settle everything before then =)

Oh..Next year she wont be coming to Utar anymore.Instead shes going to ktar penang probably.I'm ok with that but deep inside my heart it still hurts =(..i will feel better after some time haha..its something i expected but the impact are still so great on me.I guess I'm the type that will always go for long distance relationship :D..It is hard at times but long distance have its good as well..

All right enough on that.tomorrow is an all black attire on college and U..most probably i will wear full formal lol...I'm not sure yet..will update later..for now gotta go to bed..Thx for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment